Tuesday 6 June 2017

Vintage Paris Postcard Stamp

Hi folks! I have a couple of cards to share that I made using a new stamp from Darkroom Door - the Paris Postcard Eclectic Stamp.

I went for a vintage look with this card, and I threw in some modern elements:



I stamped the mini postcard twice and cut it out, adding to the mixed media background under some twine and a few wooden chevrons. The Distress Oxide ink was so much fun to play with!

For this second card, I used the postcard image to create a background:



I stamped it with Distress Oxide ink then added some water and watched some magic happen. The feather is reminiscent of olden days and ink and quills, and adds to the vintage effect.

For a full materials list and step by step instructions on how these came together, visit the Darkroom Door blog.

Thanks for dropping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!