Saturday 7 April 2012

I'm baaaaack......plus some boy cards to share

I've actually been back from New Zealand a few days now, but I've been busy getting my house back in order. Not that I was gone that long, but a few things had been neglected (eg sleeping), so all that had to be organised before I hopped back on this old blog.

I have several hundred photos from my trip to edit, so that will hopefully happen this weekend.

In the meantime, here are some boy themed cards from a class I taught a month or two ago. Enjoy:


Stamps by Unity and Darkroom Door (String Sentiments).



Bike stamp by Stampers Anonymous.


Gears cut from chipboard with Sizzix Bigs Gadget Gears die, sentiment is computer generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!